Sunday, March 26, 2017

(9/30/14) continuously pissing

(Entered in paper journal at 9 PM on 9/29/04 at home in Albuquerque.)

(9pm 9/29 -- I will say again that I open my heart.)

***

(Entry in daytime paper journal for 10/2/04. No place/time info.)

9/30

Dream 1

I was around my old Los Alamos Americorps coworker and friend AL. We were doing something involving my penis. It was like she was fixing up my penis. But then she had a white "frosting tube" full of semen. I tasted it. It was sweet. I took it away and occasionally tasted it as I walked along by myself, thinking how wonderful it must be to practice fellatio on a good boy.

I was now standing over a toilet by a dirty, sliding glass door through which sunlight brightly poured. I was urinating. My penis was huge and it curved over to the right. I didn't stand in front of but on the left side of the toilet. I pissed and pissed in a huge, misty, powerful, acidic spray.

(The rest is how I remember it now, i.e. on 10/2/04.)

I now crouched in front of the sliding-glass door, holding an old rent contract. I saw that the name of this house's previous renter was also Preemie. The writing on the contract was tall, thin, and spiky. The last name was a sharp last name as well.

I thought to myself how the old woman who rented out this house had put men named Preemie into some kind of trap, a bondage that kept them in this house until she had drained them dry. I thought to myself, Well, I've discovered the truth! I won't let it happen to me!

I was now standing back over the toilet, realizing I was still pissing, just as powerfully as I had been before. At some point, I "remembered," the pissing had lessened a bit. But now it was just as big a spray as before. I was scared out of my wits that I could be so incontinent that I would embarrass myself with such continuous piss. I was now certain that I would never stop embarrassing myself with this pissing.

In despair I shouted out, "What the hell is going on here?"

Then I knew I was dreaming. I told myself, Get out of the dream! Wake up! Wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment