Monday, March 13, 2017

(1/9/05) getting eaten is dangerous

(Entered in paper journal at 7 PM at home in Harlem.)

Dream 1

I stood on a slope overlooking a lake or some body of water. Another person was with me. As I faced the lake and slope, the person would have been to my left. I turned to face that person, though I still couldn't see (her?).

Some bird to my left (now) spoke to me from some rocks. I couldn't understand the speech. It almost sounded like bird calls.

I now looked to my right, to the slope and lake. On two tall, spire-like rocks perched two wet-feathered, long-legged, huge birds that I called pelicans. Their feathers were brown as a brown duck's feathers. They opened their mouths. One huge blue jay flew into each bird's mouth. The blue jays struggled a lot. I knew that something dangerous had happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment