Saturday, March 18, 2017

(11/29/04) y3k; gay torture prison

(Entered in paper journal at 5:30 AM. No place info.)

Dream 1

I visit an older, bedridden woman. She talks, teaching Spanish, with a middle-aged woman. We are both working on some project about religion.

This mid-aged woman then asks when the world is coming to an end. The older woman says, "Just a moment. I want everyone else to be here when I tell you."

The mid-age woman walks away. I ask the older woman if it will happen before Y3K, which is in just a few years. She says yes.

She now goes into an explanation in Spanish. I ask her to go slowly. She says, "Don't play stupid. I know you can understand when I speak regularly."

Her face becomes full of veins. She talks about mothers hearing the news and going insane about their babies. She then sat straight up in bed and said, "But it's their fault! They're the sinners!"

She then explained that she was a Protestant. Her appearance changed, became thinner. I wondered what would happen with the Catholic woman next door.

Dream 2

I got some strange letter, as if on a record's liner notes, from my mom, talking about some fake but gruesome disease "one gets from being a fag." She wrote, "Not that I mean to say fag, cause you're one, but just be careful."

I now was in some basement with a friend who was talking about making a movie that sounded stupid. It was made by some production company that also made XXXXX.

Now I was watching this "also made" movie. It was about some frightening stuff that went on in a prison. First it was a male prison and folks were put there for being gay. Mainly they were tortured to death or had their limbs cut off. Then the view became of some hospital in black and white, of a kid tied to a water heater, with a blanket over him. He was, a title card, said, being asphyxiated.

Now the views were supposedly in a women's prison. People were electrocuted, had boiling water poured on them, and had their limbs cut off. This was all denoted by title cards, like a silent movie. Then the limbs were fed to a dog.

Now it was like I was a researcher for the film in the basement of this prison. but as I walked up the stairs I was narrating to myself how the researchers and filmmakers were "just then" planning to do a film on such atrocities.

No comments:

Post a Comment