Sunday, March 12, 2017

(2/4/05) transgender party

(Entered in paper journal at 8 PM at home in Harlem.)

Dream 1

I was at some small but rowdy party. The room was very dark. In the hallway were doors to rooms lit like and looking like dressing rooms. Some guys and girls danced around in a small corner near the hallway.

I heard one girl talking with one of her male friends who liked dressing up in girl clothes. She got him dressed up. Everybody thought it was fine, though some guys giggled a little at him. I couldn't see, like the guy was completely blocked by people.

I approached the group. Now there were three or four transvestites and transgender people, all in rather small outfits. One transgender girl next to me was skinny, blonde, and hot, just wearing panties or hot shorts and a tiny shirt. Her body wasn't incredibly feminine, but it was really hot.

I wanted to be with the transgender girl. But I only wanted to be with her if I could be like her. I left (or I turned to leave -- the action was never completed in the dream) to consider whether I could get all done up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment