Sunday, March 12, 2017

(1/31/05) seashore balloons; psychic unlocking powers; cadbury tears

(Entered in paper journal at 7:30 AM at home in Harlem.)

Dream 1

It may have been early night. I walked down a long road, possibly by a seashore, batting at a series of large, pastel-colored balloons. I don't know if they were coming toward me or just floating all down this road. I may have been at the Times Square Ben & Jerry's before this.

Dream 2

Someone, possibly my mom, gave me an order involving going to an SUV, taking something out, doing some work in the desert with this thing, and coming back to the car. But because of the way we had to leave the car, I wasn't able to get back into it -- it would be locked.

My mom (?) told me to use my psychic powers to unlock the door. I looked at the door and tried to unlock it using psychokinesis. I was getting frustrated at failing. Then my brother appeared in the front seat seat. He said he'd sit in the car while I and XXXXX did the work. Then he'd let me back in. I asked him if he minded. He said no.

Dream 3

I was in an IHOP-style restaurant. I may have been waiting for my friends R, CV, and L. Now tears were in my eyes, but not tears of sadness -- it was more like there was some irritant in the air, and I had to leave the restaurant. But now R, CV, and L all came in. They looked at me and felt sorry for being late. I felt stupid, because I hadn't been sad about them, but just irritated by something in the air.

R said they had taken so long because they went out looking for a gift. It was a Cadbury egg, maybe eighteen inches long, half-eaten, half-unwrapped. it had a chocolate shell, white-sugar (or rather dulce de leche?) insides, and then a golden-yolk-green, "gooey" yok that really wasn't gooey but as hard as an M&M.

They acted like they had done me a favor by getting me this, even though I really don't like Cadbury eggs and they had already eaten half of it, anyway. But I acted all crazy and thankful. I was still just trying to show that I wasn't sad, not about them, to make sure they knew I wasn't so weak-hearted that I'd cry about them not showing up on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment