Saturday, March 18, 2017

(11/25/04) jealous of good people and dogs

(Entered at 10 AM at some Starbucks somewhere.)

Dream 1

Fragment. -- I ran into my mom's backyard with my friend CV, chasing after two dogs: one mine, the other, CV's. CV's may have been brownish red and white. Mine was black. Both were puppies.

CV picked my dog up. I was jealous of CV for having a good dog. Mine was black and therefore portrayed something earthly or even subterranean. But when CV picked up my dog I realized that CV could even be friends with my dog better than I was.

I stuck out my hand, hoping the dog would at least kiss it. But it just groaned and stuck out its tongue lazily. The tongue was dry and glow-in-the-dark green. It was small at first. But then it was big like a cow tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment