Sunday, March 12, 2017

(2/3/05) peanut butter turmoil; police training; power surge in the matrix

(Entered in paper journal at 4:10 PM at a library -- not sure which.)

Dream 1

I was in a kitchen that was dark blue with night. It feels like a spacious kitchen in a nice, two-story house. I opened the fridge and pulled out a Pop-Tart with "peanut butter and jelly" frosting on top. I thought it would be good to put peanut butter on top of that.

I looked at a couple different containers of peanut butter. Suddenly I felt ashamed -- this food wasn't mine. But would the people I was taking the food from mind? They had possibly told me I could eat whatever I wanted.

I felt like my friend CV owned one of the "jars" of peanut butter -- a green, paper, hex-cylinder with white polka dots and cartoon bees all over, the bees possibly wearing eyeglasses. This was some sort of organic peanut butter. There might have been a tall, thin jar inside, like a jar of fine jelly.

I felt bad and uncertain about whether I was entitled to the food. Then I was suddenly angry. This was just the turmoil planned for me to endure by the people who owned this house.

Dream 2

I was outside on a warm, sunny day. I may have been part of some police training. The training was given by a tall, strong, attractive, man who was a jerk. At some point I realized just what a jerk this man was.

It seems now like this place was something like a summer camp. Against the wooden entry-road-arch, toward the inside, not the outside (i.e. not greeting the guests) were enormous bull horns


maybe twelve feet long. I think I guessed this meant danger.

Dream 3

Something like The Matrix. There were a good "Neo" and a bad "Neo." In the beginning it was like I was watching the "movie," as the good searched for the bad. But now I was the good "Neo" and I was face to face with the bad "Neo."

We each seem to have had some special power directly implanted into our heads. I don't know what "mine" was. I don't know what the bad "Neo's" was. But the bad "Neo" had had some metallic device over his ead to stop him from using the power. Now the metallic device was off.

We stood in the dark, possibly by some jungle-wired spaceship in the depths of a vast or ruined town. At first the bad "Neo" wasn't aware of his power. But now he even said something like, "I am slowly becoming aware of a new force surging up through me."

His head was bald except in back, in a half shaven-way. His head glowed brighter and brighter as if lit from above and as if machinery or some technology were burning up in his head. I knew I had to stop him before he got too powerful. But in a way I was still watching all this as if it were only a movie.

Suddenly it was more like a movie, though I was still involved as if I were living in this situation. I saw a chrome, circular plate with three red, glassy beads along it.


It was in a comic book-style, blue-grey darkness.

Some voice gave a warning that the Matrix was experiencing something like a power surge. Everybody was out of consciousness for the time being.

I realized, floating before this main power control, that if the program restarted too late, I might lose all my memory. I wouldn't be able even to remember the bad "Neo," let alone defeat him. But I was more worried about losing "myself" altogether. I wasn't sure that I'd remember "myself" even if they did get the power back on immediately.

Now the power came back on. But I wasn't in the same place as before. I was in "my room," as "Preemie." But my room was more like a bedroom in the basement of a house in the suburbs. It was dark -- almost totally black, with just a bit of grey vision. I was shirtless, wearing jeans.

I seemed to be getting yanked all around by my legs, my legs yanked up into the air by some invisible agency. In my head I heard, as if it were a memory, someone telling me that I knew about some people's or group's (like the Falun Dafa) meditation practices, and that the more I knew and the less I spoke, the more I would be tortured, starting now.

I was going to be fed some stuff that was like poison. It would burn my mouth like a concentrated chili pepper, but would eventually also dissolve my mouth and guts.

Now I was walking up into a church, the balcony of a huge, contemporary Charismatic Christian church. Although I was in modern times, the attitude was much more like an ancient ceremony overrun with corruption. People were here whom everybody had to bow to as if these people were gods themselves.

I stated my dislike for these people as I ascended to the balcony. At the doorway to the seats were two greeters: Jesus and his wife (?) Mary. Jesus's shirt was spattered with blood. It was a white "shirtfront" or "robe-front" -- I don't know which.

Jesus and Mary both wore robes of white, blue, and purple. Jesus looked very noble, striking, and kind. I thought, This is before he had been crucified. Yet look how well he accepts his future.

I sensed (?) that the corrupt had heard I (or the people around me, with whom I sympathized?) had disapproved of them and the corrupt ceremonies. I thought I would be quiet so as to blend in and not draw attention to myself too early.

I saw a woman/man (a eunuch if it was a man) in a blue and purple robe with a black, squarish, lacework headdress that looked Asian and clung to the fat, round, fleshy, peach face grossly yet regally.


I sat in a seat in the steeply-rowed, tightly packed audience. Someone much like the headdress person began "preaching." My view was obscured by a tier-railing. I tried to look below it, to a space between the railing and the half-wall barrier where I could almost see the speaker, who was also in the audience, like the headdress person.

The speaker said something like, "I can tell you aren't listening, and out of defiance. Would you like to be punished?"

I slowly looked more closely at him. I felt like my spirit had been broken a bit just because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment