Sunday, March 26, 2017

(10/1/04) don't get used to it

(Entered in 10/2/04 daytime paper journal only. No time/place info.)

10/1

Dream 1

I was in a house, in the living room, watching TV. I sat on the floor. A beige puppy came up behind me and rubbed himself against my back. I was disgusted by the feel of the puppy's small, nub-like penis. Yet I also felt a twinge of family-love-gratefulness toward the puppy. But I didn't want the puppy around me.

I was now in bed, maybe sleeping on a couch, with the covers pulled up over my head. It was still light in the house, like I had forgotten to shut off the lights. A puppy that also seemed like a cat walked slowly onto the top of the blanket, "trapping me in" by laying down beside my face.

I thought it was nice how animals lay down next to you once they think you're asleep, but that I shouldn't enjoy it too much, because if the animal sensed my happiness (awareness), it would get up and walk away.


No comments:

Post a Comment