Friday, March 24, 2017

(10/19/04) information for the monk

(Dream entered in daytime paper journal only. No time/place info given for entry.)

Dream 1

I was before a door at some nice house with a garden. I had some sheet of paper, some pad of paper, or some small electronic device that stored information. I was here to give up this information to a monk and to become the monk's student.

I knocked on the door and then knelt down with my head all the way to the ground, i.e.


A monk in a yellow (?) robe opened the door. He was kind of surprised because I was so close to the door. I think he had a hard time getting out. I stood up and backed away from the door.

This was the back door, I think. I may have stood by a car. But now I was either by the front door or else another man had come around from the front door. He was like Bill in Kill Bill except he had darker skin and brown hair. He asked me for the information. But I wouldn't give it to him.

Somehow we both were in the house by means of the front door. I don't know why I was there with him. Two black women in dressy casual outfits stood against the wall to my right as I faced the door. The man stood to the left of the door, which was near the right corner.

The concern had possibly strayed from the information. Now the man began insulting the two ladies, implying they were sluts. The girls didn't react too overtly. They kind of just stood there and looked down or over a little. They didn't seem too bothered. But I thought I should stand up for them anyway. The man was trying to dissolve my personal boundaries and prove me a coward. I told him to leave the girls alone.

He came at me with a few fighting moves which I somehow avoided. He said something like, "You're no match for me. Don't give me shit for doing what I want to do."

I yelled something insulting at him. he turned around and said something like "So you need a reason to leave me alone? Here, I'll throw you a few."

He whirled toward me in a smooth fury of spinning kicks and punches. Somehow I defended myself against each blow, deflecting the blows instead of avoiding them. The man stopped, to see if I was afraid yet. I wasn't afraid. I was calmly pleased. But I suddenly became convinced I couldn't do again what I had just done and that I certainly could not throw out my blows myself. I was convinced I would fuck up pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment