Thursday, March 23, 2017

(10/24/04) my friends or boyfriends

(No time/place info for paper journal entry.)

Dream 1

I rode with my mom in a car through some busy, small town. It was daytime. My mom asked me about some guy named Alex, whether I was friends with him still. I said no, or not as much. She then asked about two more guys and started making reference to all three of them as my boyfriends, i.e. lovers or ex-lovers.

I didn't know why my mom was saying this. I couldn't quite remember whether it was true. I didn't argue with her, as she seemed to be so cheerful.

I think at some point we drove under a concrete arch and past fast food restaurants in the same parking lot, as if this were a tourist lodging town or the outskirts of a bigger mountain town.

No comments:

Post a Comment