Sunday, March 19, 2017

(11/23/04) alien seagull; gangster football lingerie; aliens in chicago or detroit

(NOTE: A lot of my dreams in the earlier notebooks were written immediately as I woke up. Partially because of this, the language in the dreams is sometimes very awkward. In particular, the tenses of my verbs change within the course of my entry. Where clarity is not completely sacrificed, I am going to keep this awkward language.)

(Entered in paper journal at 5 AM, most likely at my friend R's house in Brooklyn.)

Dream 1

Begins like a movie. Girl drives down highway on sunny day in farm-like, hilly country, talks about normal life, how she's an alien.

Then I and some woman are in a strange vehicle in front of a poor-looking house. Daytime. The woman goes up and unlocks the front door even though we're not supposed to.

Something like a seagull with an ostrich head kept poking its head through the tattered door. Now it comes out. The vehicle is like a spaceship. This bird was close to me. It comes up and puts my right arm in its mouth, lifts it up a bit, then walks away, as if to say, Don't move, I'm coming back.

I see in a "spaceship" to my right are two other humanoids. But the way behind me and to my left is a tall, tall spaceship like something eaten out hollow, as if the spaceship had been made of bloody meat.

The seagull walks up a ladder. I feel a sinking in my stomach. I know the gull will find two more dead gulls. She will want to drag them up. I hope the doesn't get diseases.

But when she drags them up they're like stuffed animals. My friend says, "This is all a display for children. It's safe for the gull, too. In fact in the other spaceship," (the one to my right) "all the severed feet and eyeballs are only stuffed."

Now suddenly I was in some huge store, by some crates of powdered cocoa in gold-colored tin, pulling the shrink wrap off it all. Some girl from a group of other folks came up and pulled a few tins up to start stocking shelves to look like she was working.

Dream 2

I went up an escalator to a floor with lingerie and tried to get away from some gangster-like folks so I could try some stuff on. They guys talked about a Broncos or Giants game.

Dream 3

I wanted to wash some dishes for my friends ML and MK, but MK said no, one of the movies is too confusing. He then showed me a cartoon from some video about aliens in which there was a video resembling either Chicago or Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment