Monday, March 20, 2017

(11/10/04) a state where gays are allowed

(Entered in paper journal at 6:10 AM, likely at my friend R's house in Brooklyn.)

Dream 1

I walked through a house which may have been my friend ML's. Then I walked through "R's place" with R as I told him that if and when he needed me to move I could do so. He stood behind something like a small, cheap piano or a thick, tall, cheap desk. He rested his elbows on the top and his head in his left hand.

He told me, "Hm... I don't know. We'll have to weigh the political beliefs of the only one you'd be staying with: ML. He supports XXXXX, who proposed to XXXXX if he gets into office."

I said, "Oh, you're making too much of it."

Now there was a video of XXXXX saying, "What does it matter? Hell, I'm pretty liberal. After all, if you want a state where gays are allowed, this is the best one."

No comments:

Post a Comment