Saturday, March 11, 2017

(3/17/05) soft core lesbian fashion ads on a snowy day

(Entered in paper journal at 5:35 AM at home in Harlem.)

Dream 1

I was in the basement of a library. The basement was huge, with high ceilings. It was grey throughout, with thin, grey carpet and dim, fluorescent lighting. The furniture was all thin, cherry-varnished wood, and the bookcases seem to have been way off in the distance.

I was at a computer, looking at the internet. At first I may have been watching someone else on the internet. Some image came up that looked like a black and white advertisement for a famous jeans company or Abercrombie & Fitch. It was of two women about to kiss or about to have sex, etc. I got aroused. I knew this was only the beginning in a series of erotically intensifying photos.

I was now controlling the imagery, I think. I moved through the photos, but I'm not sure I ever saw a photo really different from the first. But one way or another, I was satisfied that the photos had turned color and that in them the two women had gotten naked and were writhing all over each other in ways that filled up either vertical or horizontal rectangles. (The company may have been Donna Karan.)

As I walked (about forty feet) to the wall with the printer, I realized it was about time for me to go so I could XXXXX. I regretted having looked only at these photos, since I'd planned to check out a website I was pretty sure would have more interesting and intense (soft core) erotic lesbian photos.

But then I realized, or, rather, saw in my mind's eye that it was snowing outside. Up until this time, perhaps because I was in a dim basement, I felt like it was night. Now, seeing in my mind's eye that it was a silvery-grey late afternoon filled with fluffy, white snow.

I figured wherever I'd been planning to go from here would be closed or late getting started, anyway, so I could just stay here at least for a while and keep using the computer. Somewhere, somehow, I kept seeing a shelf or shelves of red, leather-bound books.

No comments:

Post a Comment