Friday, March 24, 2017

(10/18/04) white house frames; another place altogether; spilling seed

(Dreams only entered in daytime paper journal. No time/place info given.)



Dream 1

Some white frames for house fronts, all lined up at the top of a hill, fell down forward. I was on a fence, possibly with my friend R's friend KZ. I jumped off the fence and ran to the house fronts, possibly just as they were falling.

Dream 2

I (now) stood outside a building. I looked up to its roof, which was maybe forty feet high, and watched a helicopter descend straight down and out of sight a fraction of a second before it collided with the roof. A bunch of smoke immediately flooded the air.

I rushed into the building. I stood in a dim, long hallway broken at points by adjoining halls or lobby-like areas. Down the hall I saw my friend R, who was in "another place altogether." He had his cell phone. He was trying to reach me by phone to make sure I hadn't been injured in the explosion. I yelled down the hallway to him, even though I may not have been sure that I thought that would work, as R wasn't "actually" in this building. I'm pretty sure R didn't hear me, though he was generally looking in my direction.

Dream 3

Something broke in the window room at R's place. It was like a sleeping back full of grain. It was by the table, as if it had fallen off the table. The room was dark. R and KZ sat at the table, across the table from each other. The room was empty and clean, like my friend CV hadn't been living there.

I felt ashamed of the mess, which was likely my fault. So I lifted as much of it up in the sleeping bag as I could. The rest I figured could mainly be scraped off the floor. But I knew, ashamed, that some of it would not come out at all, as it had soaked (?) into the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment