Sunday, March 12, 2017

(1/26/05) calling 911 for directions

(Entered in paper journal at 10:30 PM at home in Harlem.)


(I'm not sure whether the weird, address-like writing above is from a dream I didn't write down.)

Dream 1

Was in a parking lot, tried to help a carload of black (?) people find some place. Called an info number on cell phone, walked through grocery store. Hung up cell phone, now walked through house in party. Dialed a number again, asked receptionist for directions to place. Didn't know what I meant. Realized now I had dialed 911, not 411. Hung up phone, feared I was being followed by police. ML came up, showed me bedroom with people dancing. I turned away, feeling nobody liked me. Read comic strip of Siamese cat eating hot spicy food, quenching thirst in toilet, realizing it had just eaten shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment