Thursday, March 23, 2017

(10/23/04) panties in my warehouse; the finest stuff on earth

(Entered in paper journal at 5:45 AM at R's house in Brooklyn.)

Dream 1

Family visits my warehouse house, try to get into my dresser drawers.

Dream 2

Friend CV visits Snapple, tries to prove bad chemicals like respiratory XXXXX (can no longer read word) in food, deforming children.

***

(Daytime paper journal entry.)

My brain is barely working. I'm hardly interested in this shit anymore. I have to get the remembered dream down.

Dream 1

My mom, Grandma P, sister, and possibly some of my mom's female friends, all come into my room, which was actually an aisle in a wholesale warehouse like Sam's Club. It wasn't bright. In fact, the light seemed far away or only atmospheric, gentle, but not dim. The place was generally brownish, a coppery brown. I feel like the place wasn't packed with tons of aisles, but was well-spaced, slightly empty-feeling. "My" "aisle" was cluttered with tall and short dressers and other unidentified objects.

At some point my family began opening the dresser drawers. I seemed to have panties in every drawer. As soon as my family would slide open a drawer I would rush up and slide it closed, hoping they hadn't seen the underwear.

I remember one pair was green-yellow and yellow hi-cut briefs, sort of sheer. These somehow, as I closed the drawer, got stretched against something like a bedpost or the corner of the drawer. Another pair was purple, satiny, with a rainbow, elastic waistband.

After I had repeatedly closed the drawers my family tried to open, my grandma Pat got irritated. She said, "Obviously he doesn't want to be around us. That's why he isn't letting us look around his room."

I didn't want them to think I didn't like them. But I also didn't want them to see things -- although I knew they obviously already had seen things. So I followed after them as they walked toward the front of the store to leave.

We passed one side display, rather long, with a huge picture book called, I think, Dune II. The picture on the front was of heavily shadowed Egyptian monuments, like the tall, seated statues in front of the large temple for Ramses II (?).

I still hadn't convinced my family I liked being around them.





No comments:

Post a Comment